Position: Insurance Broker - Personal Lines Sales
Posting date: April 26, 2018
Company: ARC Insurance Brokers Corp.
$42,000 - $50,000 salary w/ benefits & bonuses
ARC is all about our people, and the way we interact with our clients. With a rapidly growing client base and two locations in Edmonton, we are looking to grow our team of insurance professionals. We are currently looking for a Full-Time Permanent Personal Lines General Level 1 or Level 2 licensed insurance agent. If you are passionate about delivering exceptional service and building relationships with clients, you'll have the ability to work close to home from either of our offices. You'll also have the ability to take advantage of our performance driven bonus programs.
ARC Insurance Brokers: 12758 82 ST NW, Edmonton AB. Office hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
ARC Insurance Brokers Windermere: 3596 Allan Dr SW, Edmonton AB. Office hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
We are offering:
- Competitive annual income
- Monthly and quarterly bonus programs
- Multiple office locations
- Great work environment
- Supplemental education programs
- Employee discounts on insurance
- Free parking
- Individualized coaching from our top-notch sales leaders
- Being a part of a passionate team that wants the best for our clients.
- A challenging environment that will involve managing many different types of files and dealing with a wide variety of people on a daily basis.
- No cold-calling or high pressure sales of any kind.
Responsibilities of the Personal Lines Broker (sales-focus) role Agent include:
- As this is a sales-oriented position, the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients is necessary. Cross-selling, accurate and efficient assessment of risks are vital skills.
- Candidates with very strong English communication, problem-solving, and customer relations skills.
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills; minimum 50 WPM typing speed, high level of accuracy, adaptability to change, ability to learn new programs quickly are essential.
- A minimum level 1 General Insurance License and 2 years of experience is required.
To apply, please click the link below. Due to volume of applications, only candidates under consideration will be contacted (typically within 3 business days). Thank you for your consideration and best of luck!