Salon and Spa owners know that running a business can be, especially when your clients demand strict attention to detail and expect to look beautiful when all is said and done. Whether you're a new entrepreneur or a long-term business owner, your client will call for the highest level of care and caution in your services.
ARC Insurance Brokers’ offers custom-tailored salon and spa insurance packages for all types of businesses including:
- Hair stylists
- Eyelash extension technicians
- Fitness clubs
- Medical spa owners
- Microblading and micropigmentation technicians
- Salon owners
- Semi-permanent makeup artists
- Waxing, sugaring & threading technicians
Some of the most common salon and spa claims include:
- Allergic reactions
- Personal injury (for both customers and employees)
ARC Insurance Brokers has done extensive research in the Edmonton esthetics industry to ensure that your salon insurance package provides the coverage and attention to detail you require.
ARC Insurance Brokers has customizable insurance packages to suit your business' unique needs. Coverage options include:
- General liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Crime insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Cyber breach insurance
- Business income insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Valuable papers insurance
- Tools and equipment insurance
It is important to protect your business and your livelihood with the correct insurance coverage, especially in the ultra-competitive field of esthetics where customer service is key any alleged negligence can set your business back.
Our team of experienced commercial brokers in Edmonton are able to deliver a comprehensive review of your commercial insurance profile to find the best coverage and save you money. Although commercial insurance for small business can seem complicated, it doesn't have to be - our brokers can help simplify things for you and help you find proper coverage from start to finish. Click here to get started today.