Microblading is steadily becoming a more popular and in-demand service as it expands upon recent permanent makeup trends, such as microshading and microfeathering. A microblading technician serves a unique role as a combination between a tattoo artist of sorts and makeup artist. On top of dealing with semi-permanent ink on a very public area of the body, you are working in a very health and sanitation-conscious environment.
As such, microblading studios and technicians require specialized insurance packages to cover all aspects of their unique business.
Common microblading insurance claims include:
- Allergic reactions
- Personal injury (both customers and employees)
- Communicable diseases and bloodborne pathogens
- Vandalism and property damage
Microblading is a unique industry that continue to grow every day. From the every-day risks such as slips and falls, to more industry specific concerns such as infections or allergic reactions, and number of things can put your business at risk. Ensure that you have the proper coverage to keep your business safe, no matter what happens.
Our coverage options include:
- General liability coverage: A must for any business, this coverage protects against injuries such as slips and falls, and accidental property damage
- Professional liability coverage: More specialized and in-depth than general liability, this coverage protects against claims related to negligent error in the performance of your specific services (ie. allergic reactions or infections)
- Contents insurance: Your tools and equipment is expensive and vital to your business. Protect them in case the worst happens, whether it be theft, vandalism, fire, or another unfortunate incident
- Cyber liability insurance: The medicinal aspect of your business involves storing sensitive personal information. Be protected in case of a breach or hack
- Business income insurance: A fire, vandalism, or investigation could leave your business closed for weeks or even months. Business income insurance provides coverage for ongoing expenses such as rent, utilities, and wages, and accounts for lost profits while you’re closed
- Communicable disease liability insurance: Much like tattooing, microblading has high standards when it comes to health, cleanliness, and sanitation. You may take every measure and precaution possible, but if a client becomes ill they could try to place the blame on you. This specialized coverage protects you in the event that the worst happens.
Running a small business is complicated enough without having to worry about one more thing on your plate. Let the team of talented commercial brokers at ARC Insurance help by ensuring you have the proper coverage for your microblading business at the best possible price.
Get started with a microblading insurance quote today, or contact our team to learn more about our commercial insurance coverage options.