Residential Insurance

House or Condo, Owner or Tenant, ARC Insurance Brokers Has You Covered

At ARC Insurance, we handle your home insurance needs, no matter what type of residence you call home. The type of residential insurance will be determined by what you're trying to protect. Please see below for details.

Homeowners Insurance

We understand what your home means to your family. It is the center of activity for your life, and often your greatest asset. An ARC Insurance homeowner's policy will protect your home and other structures on your property against a variety of losses, such as fire and hail damage. It will also cover your personal contents as well as protect you from personal liability claims.

Condominium Insurance

If you own a condo, you may be surprised to learn that your condo association's policy does not cover the interior of your unit, nor your personal liability and personal belongings. For as little as $19/month, ARC Insurance can help you be protected against fire, burglary and man other perils that may occur.

Tenant Insurance

If you are renting an apartment, house, or condo, your landlord most likely carries insurance to protect the building. Unfortunately, that does not cover your own belongings or liability. A renters insurance can protect all of your personal belongings that you value, as well as personal liability coverage for you and your family.

Other Coverages

Landlord Insurance
As a landlord, renting out your property is already stressful enough. ARC Insurance can help give you peace of mind in knowing that your valuable rental properties are well protected from perils such as fire, lightning, or explosion. Even your rental income could be covered. Contact us today to discuss getting landlord insurance.

Personal Liability
You don't have to be rich to be sued for a million dollars. Whether someone slips and falls on your sidewalk, or your dog bites the neighbor, take comfort in knowing that most of our property insurance policies will help to protect against personal liability lawsuits.

Identity Theft Coverage
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in Canada. Many of the home, renters, or condo policies administered by ARC Insurance brokers will give you the option to add on Identity Theft as a low-cost add-on. Ask your broker today!

Companies represented by our insurance brokers: