Are you looking for quotes for Wawanesa home, auto, tenant or business insurance? As one of the top providers of Wawanesa insurance in Edmonton, ARC Insurance Brokers will help you compare quotes and rates for multiple Alberta providers.
Wawanesa has been operating as an insurance company since it was founded in 1896 in the village of Wawanesa, Manitoba, Canada. Today, it is one of the largest insurance providers in Alberta, with a main office in Edmonton located at 100-8657 51 Ave, Edmonton AB T6E6A8. Wawanesa is represented by over 1,300 independent insurance brokers throughout Canada, and is renowned for achieving consistent growth while carrying an outstanding portfolio of products.
Wawanesa Auto Insurance
Wawanesa is currently one of the biggest automobile insurers in Canada. Here are just some of the many coverages and benefits available when purchasing car coverage through a Wawanesa broker:
- Payment Options: We offer a variety of payment plans for drivers with at least 4 years of continuous insurance history. Qualified clients who have maintained good payment history may request a monthly payment plan, a 3-pay plan (40%/30%/30%), or a 2-pay plan (50%/50%). Of course, at any time, you may choose to pay in full for the remainder of your car insurance payments.
- Low Rates, Great Coverage: Wawanesa has always been fiercely competitive in Alberta's market for insurance rates. For drivers with good driving records, Wawanesa's dollar-for-dollar pricing is often significantly better than the majority of competitors while still offering excellent coverage and claims service.
- After-Hours Claims Service: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, Wawanesa staff are standing by to assist you with your claims emergency, even when the normal broker office you deal with is closed.
Wawanesa Home Insurance
- Comprehensive coverage is available on most homes and condos;
- All-risk personal articles (jewellery, fine art, furs, etc.) available;
- All-risk coverage for holiday trailers & campers;
- Building bylaws coverage;
- Discounts for mature home owners, claims-free status and higher deductibles;
- Guaranteed replacement cost coverage for your dwelling building;
- Home-based business coverage available;
- Rented homes, secondary homes and seasonal residence coverage available;
- Sewer-backup coverage available on most properties;
Need to Make a Claim?
If you're an ARC Insurance client and you need to file a claim on your Wawanesa policy, please start by using the Report a Claim feature on our website.
Wawanesa Insurance Contacts
24-hour helpline for emergency claims: 1-844-WAWANESA (929-2637)
Corporate Website: Wawanesa Canada
Shopping for a Wawanesa insurance quote?
Start a quote today and our brokers will compare rates and options for Wawanesa and other Alberta providers.