Tenant Insurance Edmonton
It may not be your house, but it is your home. Our Edmonton tenant and renters insurance packages are a low-cost way to cover for fire, theft, liability, and more. Get covered for as little as $20/month.
Cover your belongings, temporary living expenses, liability, and more.
- New for old replacement coverage
- 24 hour claims emergency lines
- Damage and loss caused by fire or theft
- Legal liability coverage
Whether you’re in a high-rise apartment in downtown Edmonton or a townhouse-style condo in the suburbs of St. Albert, our agents will put together an optimized insurance policy to protect your belongings. You’ll have peace of mind when you insure your important valuables, knowing that they will be replaced if your contents are damaged or stolen.
Tenant insurance will protect your personal property
Contrary to popular belief, a landlord’s house or condo insurance policy does not give you any coverage for a renter’s personal belongings. A low-cost Alberta renter’s insurance package could be exactly what you need to safeguard against:
- Damage or loss of your furniture, clothing, electronics and other belongings from fire and burglary.
- Liability coverage to protect you in the event that you accidentally start a fire that causes injury or damage, or for pet owners when their dog bites someone.
- Additional living expenses to cover increased costs of living if you have been forced out of your home due to a fire.
Multi-policy insurance discounts
You can save even more money when you combine your ARC Insurance tenant policy with your car insurance policy and other types of coverage in Alberta. Get a quote on bundled auto and tenant insurance with just a few clicks.
Free insurance comparisons
At ARC Insurance Brokers, our licensed insurance brokers are more than happy to provide you with free quotes and an initial insurance assessment to help you find the best insurance package that compliments your your needs and budget.