It may not be your house, but it is your home. Our Edmonton renter's insurance packages are a low-cost way to cover for fire, theft, and liability. Get covered for as little as $25-$30/month.
With our affordable tenant insurance packages, you'll enjoy all these great benefits:
- New for old replacement coverage
- 24 hour claims emergency lines
- Damage and loss caused by fire or theft
- Legal liability
Whether you're in a high-rise apartment in downtown Edmonton or a townhouse-style condo in the suburbs of St. Albert, our agents will put together an affordable insurance policy to protect your belongings. You'll have peace of mind when you insure your important valuables, knowing that they will be replaced if your contents are damaged or stolen.
Edmonton tenant insurance will protect your personal property
Contrary to popular belief, a landlord's house or condo insurance policy does not give you any coverage for a renter's personal belongings. A low-cost Alberta renter's insurance package could be exactly what you need to safeguard against:
- Damage or loss of your furniture, clothing, electronics and other belongings from fire and burglary;
- Liability claims to protect you in the event that you accidentally start a fire that causes injury or damage or your dog bites someone;
- Additional living expenses to cover increased costs of living while you have been forced out of your home due to a fire;
Multi-policy insurance discounts
You can save even more money when you combine your ARC Insurance tenant policy with your car insurance policy and other types of coverage in Alberta. Click here to get a free online quote for car insurance now.
Free insurance comparisons
At ARC Insurance Brokers, our licensed insurance brokers are more than happy to free quotes and an initial insurance assessment that can help you to determine best insurance package to meet your needs and budget.
Start an online Alberta renters insurance quote and start saving today! Or, to speak directly with one of our licensed insurance broker to get a quote for your Alberta rental, feel free to contact us and find the renters insurance plan that is tailored for your needs and budget.