Peace Hills Insurance is a 100% Canadian-owned insurance carrier providing home, auto, and business insurance throughout Alberta. ARC Insurance is a leading broker for Peace Hills Insurance in Edmonton, and our brokers will help you shop rates for Peace Hills as well as other local carriers.
Since 1982, Peace Hills has been serving Western Canada as a licensed general insurance provider. Represented by numerous independent brokers in the Alberta region, Peace Hills is committed to providing products with coverage and prices to fit the needs of all its customers.
With a head office in Edmonton and a branch offices in Calgary, Vancouver and Manitoba, Peace Hills insurance products are offered in close to 400 independent brokers offices throughout Canada. With a focus on customer needs and excellent claims service, Peace Hills strives to provide its clients with the best customer service available.
Mission Statement & Vision
Peace Hills Insurance is a unique insurance company that truly cares. Our vision is to be a well-respected, profitable provider of general insurance products delivered through creative and responsive solutions.
Auto Insurance Products through Peace Hills
Peace Hills prides itself on service and flexibility. We believe strongly that each individual’s situation is unique, and thus each person’s car insurance needs should be assessed on their own needs and merit as a driver.
Here are just some of the features available for our auto insurance products:
- Loss of use coverage: rental vehicle coverage after an insurance claim.
- Non-owned automobile coverage: insurance to cover a private passenger vehicle rented in Canada or the USA.
- Waiver of depreciation: coverage for a brand new vehicle which, for a limited time, pay for your loss without any depreciation.
- We also provide coverage for recreational vehicles such as motorhomes, ATVs, snowmobiles and motorcycles.
Our range of home & property insurance packages will make sure that you are covered for everything that may come your way. Whether you own a house, a condo, or rent an apartment, here are just some of the enhancements that are included in Peace Hills home insurance policies free of charge:
- 2 million ($2,000,000) Personal Liability Protection
- Water Damage – even if you are away from your home, as long as reasonable care has been taken to look after the home and maintain sufficient heat in the building or shut off the water supply. Check your home insurance policy wordings or ask your broker for details.
- Sewer Back Up (may cost extra depending on where you live)
- Property of a student temporarily living away from home
- Property of a parent living in a nursing home
- Jewellery up to $6,000 (higher limits can be added on)
- Home Insurance: Our homeowner’s insurance is one of the most comprehensive packages available.
- Condo Owner’s Insurance: Our condominium packages have highly competitive rates and includes enhancements tailored specifically to condo units.
- Tenant Insurance: discounted rates based on age, no-claims history, or if you live in a fire resistive building.
- Senior’s Package: Peace Hills offers a renters insurance package specially designed and priced for seniors living in a nursing home, senior’s home, senior-care complex or similar residence.
Need to Start a Claim?
If you’re an ARC Insurance client and you need to file a claim for your Peace Hills Insurance policy, please start by using the Report a Claim feature on our website.
Peace Hills Insurance Contacts
Interested in Getting a Peace Hills Insurance Quote?
Start a quote today and our brokers will compare rates and options with Peace Hills and other Alberta providers.
Start a Quote