Aviva Insurance Quotes - Edmonton & Surrounding Areas
Do you require a home, tenant, or car insurance quote for Aviva Insurance in Edmonton? Our partnered brokers are able to quickly and accurately compare rates for Aviva as well as multiple other Alberta insurance companies. If you would like to start a free online quote, please visit our quote page:
Online insurance quotes for Edmonton - ARC Insurance Brokers
Aviva's Company Profile
Aviva Insurance is one of the largest providers of Alberta car insurance & homeowners insurance. As a subsidiary of Aviva plc, the world's sixth largest insurance group, Aviva Canada is a leader in business, home, auto, and leisure and lifestyle insurance solutions.
Aviva Auto Insurance
Basic auto insurance is mandatory in Alberta, and options to increase these mandatory coverages are often available. Aviva customers can be sure to have what they need, including:
- Liability coverage if you accidentally injure someone else or cause damage to their property;
- Healthcare for you and your family if you've suffered a car accident.
Aviva car insurance policies can also be customized with many valuable options:
Collision: protects your vehicle from damage caused by an accident.
Comprehensive: covers damage from non-collision incidents such as burglary, fire and hail.
Roadside Assistance: benefits include emergency service, discounts on car rentals and hotels, trip planning services and trip interruption insurance.
Driving Record Guarantee: For eligible drivers, have peace of mind in knowing that your insurance premiums will not increase after your first accident, even if you are considered at fault.
Aviva Home Insurance
Whether you've just rented your first apartment, moved into your first condo or purchased your dream house, Aviva offers a wide range of home insurance products that protect:
- Your main residence from perils such as fire, hail or burglary
- Detached private structures such as garages and garden sheds
- All of your personal contents such as furniture, clothing and electronics
- Personal liability coverage to cover in case you or your family are found negligent for injury or damage to someone else
- Extra options are also available, such as sewer backup, valuables coverage, extra liability and identity theft. Make sure to ask your broker for more details.
Aviva Insurance Claims
Aviva clients benefit from one of Canada's widest network of claims professionals and expert service providers. Whenever a claim arises, Aviva is there to get you back on track as quickly as possible.
24 HR Aviva claims helpline: 1-866-MY-AVIVA (1-866-6382428)
Interested in getting an insurance quote for Aviva?
Aviva's Corporate Website: Aviva Canada