Do you need a home, car, or commercial insurance quote for Aviva Insurance in Edmonton? Our local brokers are able to quickly and accurately compare rates for Aviva as well as multiple other Alberta insurance companies.
Aviva Insurance is one of the largest providers of Alberta car insurance & homeowners insurance. As a subsidiary of Aviva PLC, the world’s sixth largest insurance group, Aviva Canada is a leader in business, home, auto, and leisure insurance solutions.
Aviva Auto Insurance
Basic auto insurance is mandatory in Alberta, and options to increase these mandatory coverages are often available. Aviva customers can be sure to have what they need, including:
- Liability coverage if you accidentally injure someone else or cause damage to their property;
- Accident Benefits for you and your family if you’ve suffered a car accident.
Aviva car insurance policies can also be customized with many valuable options:
Collision: protects your vehicle from damage caused by an accident.
Comprehensive: covers damage from non-collision incidents such as burglary, fire and hail.
Roadside Assistance: benefits include emergency service, discounts on car rentals and hotels, trip planning services and trip interruption insurance.
Driving Record Guarantee: For eligible drivers, have peace of mind in knowing that your insurance premiums will not increase after your first accident, even if you are considered at fault.
Aviva Home Insurance
Whether you’ve just rented your first apartment, moved into your first condo or purchased your dream house, Aviva offers a wide range of home insurance products that protect:
- Your main residence from perils such as fire, hail or burglary
- Detached private structures such as garages and garden sheds
- All of your personal contents such as furniture, clothing and electronics
- Personal liability coverage to cover in case you or your family are found negligent for injury or damage to someone else
- Extra options are also available, such as sewer backup, valuables coverage, extra liability and identity theft. Make sure to ask your broker for more details.
Need to File a Claim?
If you’re an ARC Insurance client and you need to file a claim on your Aviva policy, please start by using the Report a Claim feature on our website.
Aviva clients benefit from one of Canada’s widest network of claims professionals and expert service providers. Whenever a claim arises, Aviva is there to get you back on track as quickly as possible.
Aviva Insurance Contacts
Interested in getting an Aviva insurance quote?
Start a quote today and our brokers will compare rates and options with Aviva and other Alberta providers.