Personal and Commercial Insurance in Leduc
ARC Insurance Brokers is a top provider of comprehensive personal and commercial insurance policies from leading Canadian carriers. Whether you need personal protection or coverage for your Leduc business, we can customize a package that best suits your needs.
Personal Insurance Coverage
- Home: The right homeowner’s insurance can provide protection for many different risks such as damage, liability, and additional living expenses coverage should you need to vacate your home due to a covered peril.
- Condo: Many condo corporations will not provide coverage for your belongings, personal liability, and upgrades. Condo insurance can protect unit improvements and special assessments and fill in gaps where the corporation’s insurance is inadequate.
- Auto: Auto insurance protects you from potential financial loss, including property damage, bodily injury, medical treatment, repair, replacement, and rental vehicle coverage.
Commercial Insurance Coverage
- Commercial Liability: Protect your business with the right CGL (commercial general liability) insurance against bodily injuries or property damage to a third party involving the product you sell or the service you provide.
- Commercial Property: No matter the nature or location of your business, commercial property coverage will protect you from damage and liability claims involving your business property.
- Trades & Industrial Coverage: Our commercial insurance policies are tailored to meet the unique needs of trades and industrial businesses by providing builder’s risk coverage, commercial auto insurance, and more.
- Professional Services Coverage: From accountants to physicians, many professionals require adequate insurance, and our commercial insurance packages can be customized to suit your unique needs.
About Leduc, Alberta
Located 33 km south of Edmonton, Leduc is part of the Edmonton Metropolitan Region and is home to over 34,000 Alberta residents. It is most famously known to be the home of Alberta’s post-war oil boom, with the Leduc No. 1 oil discovery in 1947.
The oil and gas industry is at the foundation of Leduc’s economy. Leduc’s location on the CANAMEX Trade Corridor, proximately to the Edmonton International Airport, and railroad access supports industry activities among multiple economic hubs across the province!
Get Your Free Quote Today!
ARC Insurance is proud to offer customized insurance solutions in Leduc! Our expert team of brokers is ready and available to provide you with a quote to answer any questions you may have.
Don’t opt for cookie-cutter insurance policies that will leave you inadequately protected! Contact us today for more information.