Alberta Salon and Spa Insurance Quotes
Salon and spa owners know that running a business can be a handful, especially when it comes to delivering high quality service while running your business safely and effectively. Whether you’re new to the salon and spa industry, or you’ve owned a business for many years, your clients trust you to deliver your services with caution and care. Be sure that both you and your clients are covered in any circumstance with comprehensive salon and spa insurance.
ARC Insurance Brokers is a leading Edmonton insurance broker and, along with our trusted partners, we’re here to make insurance better for Alberta families and business owners.
Custom-tailored salon and spa insurance packages
ARC Insurance Brokers offers custom-tailored salon and spa insurance packages for all types of salon and spa-type businesses in Edmonton including:
- Hair stylists
- Eyelash and eyebrow technicians
- Hair salons, barbers, and hair studios
- Medical spas
- Microblading and micropigmentation technicians
- Nail salons
- Personal trainers
- Professional beauticians and cosmetologists
- Registered massage therapy studios
- Semi-permanent makeup artists
- Tanning salons
- Yoga and pilates studios
- Waxing, sugaring & threading technicians
Some of the most common salon and spa claims include:
- Allergic reactions
- Personal injury (for both customers and employees)
ARC Insurance Brokers has done extensive research in the Edmonton esthetics industry to ensure that our salon insurance packages offer the right amount of coverage an attention to detail your business requires. We offer customizable packages to ensure that every business has their unique needs met.
Our coverage options include:
- General liability insurance
- Professional liability insurance
- Crime insurance
- Cyber liability insurance
- Cyber breach insurance
- Business income insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Valuable papers insurance
- Tools and equipment insurance
It is important to protect your business and your livelihood with the correct insurance coverage, especially in the ultra-competitive field of esthetics where customer service is key any alleged negligence can set your business back.
Our team of experienced commercial brokers in Edmonton are able to deliver a comprehensive review of your commercial insurance profile to find the best coverage and save you money. Although commercial insurance for small business can seem complicated, it doesn’t have to be – our brokers can help simplify things for you and help you find proper coverage from start to finish.